I received a message (via GlobalGayz.com, my website) from a young man in
Tajikstan claiming to be gay. He claims to have come out or been found out as
gay and is being persecuted by family and friends. I responded by telling him
he must leave his country and perhaps try to get to Nepal or India. At least
it's not likely he will be murdered there.  Any one have knowledge of an asylum
organization in India, or an organization that helps persecuted gays???

 Thanks.  Richard Ammon  mic...@yahoo.com
 I realize this could be a scam so I do not intend to send any money.  :-)