Hello,

I am trying to pass an authentication for requests to WFS services. As a
test, I have activated the logging of curl and have the errors output to a
log file.

With HTTP-Basic authentication it seems to work with the following
parameters (no errors are logged):
'Auth' is my ArrayList to use in java processbuilder.

Auth:[[--config, GDAL_HTTP_AUTH, BASIC, --config, GDAL_HTTP_USERPWD,
username:password]]

But try this for Bearer :
Auth:[[--config, GDAL_HTTP_AUTH, BEARER, --config, GDAL_HTTP_BEARER,
token]]

I get the following error in the error log:
Warning 1: Unsupported HTTPAUTH value 'BEARER', ignored.

What am I doing wrong and what can I do so that Bearer authentication is
also accepted?
Can I use curl paramters directly instead?

Michael