Hi,

The mask thing may happen due to https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/9604.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: gdal-dev <gdal-dev-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> Puolesta Sean Gillies
via gdal-dev
Lähetetty: maanantai 22. huhtikuuta 2024 19.15
Vastaanottaja: Even Rouault <even.roua...@spatialys.com>
Kopio: gdal-dev@lists.osgeo.org
Aihe: Re: [gdal-dev] GDAL 3.9.0beta1 available for testing

Hi Even,

Rasterio's test suite has 4 errors with GDAL 3.9.0beta1.

Metadata output of gdalinfo has changed. As soon as there are docker images
I'll look more closely at this.

Writing a mask to a Rasterio RGB.byte.tif dataset no longer creates a
RGB.byte.tif.msk file:
https://github.com/rasterio/rasterio/actions/runs/8786444142/job/24109342188#step:8:2231.

The text of an error message which was "tests/data/corrupt.tif, band 1:
IReadBlock failed at X offset 1, Y offset 1: TIFFReadEncodedTile() failed." in
3.8 has changed to "corrupt.tif, band 1: IReadBlock failed at X offset 1, Y
offset 1: TIFFReadEncodedTile() failed." This is not a big deal, we can adjust
Rasterio's test.

Behavior of SRC_METHOD/DST_METHOD=NO_GEOTRANSFORM for warp options seems to
have changed:
https://github.com/rasterio/rasterio/actions/runs/8786444142/job/24109342188#step:8:2287.
 I'm not entirely sure what the intent is in Rasterio's test, will dig into
that. I just wanted to say that I see a change in GDAL.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2024 at 6:12 AM Even Rouault via gdal-dev