I know this general subject has been discussed in the list serve before,
but i haven't seen these particular questions.

All you folks that eublepharine geckos--can you tell me which ones have
genetic and which ones have temperature sex deterimination?
Year ago i bred Coleonyx variagatus and so I know they do not have TSD.
i seem to recall someone was breeding C. brevis at the time, and they
were GSD too, but i'm not sure.  since then it is clear lots more people
have been breeding lots more of these geckos.

Of course Eublepharus and Hemitheconyx are both TSD, at least all the
species I know of.

what about the other Coleonyx?
what about Goniurosaurus?
what about Holodactylus?

and for those of you who answer--no insult intended, but how confident
are you of your answers?

RBurke

Dr. Russell Burke
Department of Biology