Hi all. Got a question:  I recently acquired (!) slugs in my klemmeri viv.  Probably came in thru some plants.  Theyre small, so dont cause a huge problem yet, but unsightly and Im concerned for some of my smaller, more tasty exotic plants in there.  Does anyone have any good ideas of how to eliminate them from this viv in a safe manner?  Theres too many, and too many hiding spots, for me to effectively remove more than a few by hand.  Obviously, my main concern would the be health of the klem's, but these slugs are bugging me (pun intended), so any and all suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chad

Do you Yahoo!?