Hello!

Has anyone here got experience in keeping Phelsuma
lineata bombetokensis? I have been keeping one for
about a month now and I am concerned at the fact he
likes to hide on the ground, underneath the moss and
leaves. I wondered if he is too cold and is on the
ground to get warmth from the heatmat(under the tank)?
Though he has a UV and a spot light, he rarely basks.
He is brightly coloured, and is eating, so I guess
he's ok. Is what he is doing normal? I have found very
little infomation regarding set up for these guys, so
any help will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Claire