From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Desert Gecko
Sent: February 27, 2004 9:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [gecko]Phelsuma lineata bombetokensis pic

Hello, here is one pic I took of him the day I got
him. I apoligise for the bad quality, but this one
shows more of his markings. I posted this and another
pic on the PhelsumaWeb forum and people then guessed
it could be P. l. bombetokensis. It was sold to me as
a Peacock Day Gecko.

Claire

 --- Emmanuel Van Heygen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > Hi,