Lawrence and Danny,

It is great to hear from you guys! Lawrence we have done some business haven't we?

Julie Bergman
www.geckoranch.com
GGA lifetime member

Danny Mendez wrote:
Message
Since we're at it maybe I should come out of the shadows as well.

I've been lurking here for about 6 mos as well and it's a great list!  I'm a herpetologist at a science museum in the New York City area called Liberty Science Center.  There, I manage a decent collection of live animals most of which are herps, but  we have alot of native fish too.  I exhibit many types of gckos but most currently on exhibit are from Madagascar so naturally we've got alot of Uroplatus, Phelsuma, and Paradoera.  One of my favorite geckos there is a 10 year old tokay named "Max" who sits in my office.

At home, I mainly keep Corallus treeboas and some Uroplatus and R. leachianus.  I'm also the president of the NJ Herp Society and am currently doing my research on Corallus phylogeny.

Danny Mendez