Hi Tanya,

Welcome! I am very fond of all your geckos. I also work with Beardies (I have a couple groups of Rankin's). My other non-geckos are some skinks, all of whom are spoiled rotten by my partner Cyndi Diekmann and I. Cyndi has some T. scincoides scincoides and T. scincoides intermedia. I have a T s. nigroleutea (very likely mispelled). We affectionately call them the "Stinks." ;)

Julie Bergman
www.geckoranch.com
GGA lifetime member

Nest verch Tangwistel wrote:

Since there seem to be so many introductions going on, I might as well
join the crowd. I have not been into geckos all that long, but I somehow
seem to have collected quite a few. I have quite a few R. ciliatus (last
count 22), and 1:2 U.Henkeli, 1:1 U. Lineatus, 1:1 U. Phantasticus, and
1:5 bearded dragons. I especially like the Uroplatus species. So far I
have had successful hatchings from the ciliatus and, oddly enough, the
phantasticus. I live in Massachusetts in the US. I have been lurking on
this list for about 6 months, and learning all kinds of things. Thank you.

Tanya Sanders

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools