I am just a little concerned about my geckos now and I just wanted opinions.
In recap, I bought a pair of LTC U. ebenaui a couple of weeks ago. The
geckos have gone to the vet and are now on a sulfa drug to cure coccidia.

Initially, I believed the female of the pair was the sick one so I focused
my attention on her. Before every administration of the drug I weigh both
geckos. The female has increased from 4.1 to 4.4 grams. However, the male
has done the opposite. His weight has dropped from 4.8 to 4.1 grams; quite
significant. He is also "powdery" looking and not the nice dark moss-brown
he was when I got him. Also, I see that one of the geckos has a bad
diarrhaea. On paper towel it looks like a large wet spot (i.e.: lots of
fluid) with a jelly-like mass and a small amount of urates. I also find a
relatively normal stool from the other gecko. I don't know which gecko does
what but I think I know. Anyway, the concern is whether I should return to
the vet soon of wait until this set of dosages is complete. The vet told me
he doesn't want to mix meds. I am assuming this liquidy stool is due to the
damaged intestines and I am assuming they will heal.

Crickets disappear in the quarantine enclosure so someone is eating them. I
don't have enough containers (or room) to set up another quarantine.

Anyway, thanks for reading and for any help.

Mike