That makes sense Leann. Anyway, as I said before I need time to have enough
materials ready for 6.2 ,and I have nothing yet for CC #24.
I strongly suggest both publications are sent together to members to avoid
extra shipping costs.
I also suggest we use 2 printers, mine in Caen, and whoever you find
appropriate in the US.
Last but not least, I suggest we use the time I need to gather materials for
both publications to raise enough funds to be able to afford printing them both
and shipping them to members.
Agreed?
Hervé

Editor
 of the Global Gecko Association http://www.gekkota.com
Administrateur du forum
reptiles, rongeurs et amphibiens Les Dragons d'Asgard
http://dragonsdasgard.actifforum.com