Leann,
What is the yearly fee for the gekkota.com domain name?
BTW, Brittney was right pointing out that .com is for commercial websites;
non-profit sites shall end with .org.
Best,
Hervé

Editor
 of the Global Gecko Association http://www.gekkota.com
Administrateur du forum
reptiles, rongeurs et amphibiens Les Dragons d'Asgard
http://dragonsdasgard.actifforum.com