Yes, Klaus, good to hear from you again!

I once comitted a complete Swedish translation (thanks for excellent guidance)
but did never come to merge it into some main master branch being too
unexperience with git.

I would appreciate someone to also marge that translation into the main and
tell if I can help to resolve any conflicts coming up.

And can we have an updated version on Sourceforge sooner or later? This is a
too valuable a software to slumber like that for general users!

This is, in my opinion, the best fast general image viewer ever made!

All the best,

Tore Ericsson / toer

Från Klaus Ethgen <klaus+gee...@ethgen.de>
2012-05-13 13.42.25 [[Geeqie-devel] New development]: