Hi Tore,

Am Mo den 14. Mai 2012 um  7:28 schrieb Tore Ericsson:
> I once comitted a complete Swedish translation (thanks for excellent
> guidance)
> but did never come to merge it into some main master branch being too
> unexperience with git.

2011-02-14, I see.

I think we should train our staff to know how to work with our tools.
And git is a very powerful tool I think. :-)

Would be a nice Idea to have a online course for such.

> I would appreciate someone to also marge that translation into the main and
> tell if I can help to resolve any conflicts coming up.

I can do so. In fact, I did. ;-) No conflicts.

> And can we have an updated version on Sourceforge sooner or later? This is a
> too valuable a software to slumber like that for general users!

I think, yes. We should update the 1.x version soon. Also we can provide
a monthly snapshot or so.

Candidates for inclusion in stable branch (beside that, that are
settled in by now.):
- - Translation updates: 8c25cb5, 236bc4c, dc3dea1, ce2d11c, 1ce6b8f,
  590da3d
- - b71f37b -- Bugfix
- - 7a426d7 -- File class extended
- - GTK deprecated stuff: dd54e57
- - b71da22 -- Bugfix
- - svn->git leftovers: 55de20b, 4e2e57b
- - a4270ac -- Bugfix
- - 559683d -- Added copyright note
- - 7bb3871 -- Bugfix
- - 18d80ca -- Bugfix
- - 5ef3084 -- Bugfix
- - d53d2b9 -- Bugfix
- - 83db9a2 -- Bugfix
- - 09c22e6 -- Bugfix
- - 103c2e2 -- Better code (;-)
- - 4f944cd -- Better code, fixed whitespaces
- - 9b64785 -- README update
- - d8b7b32 -- Dito
- - 49d0e74 -- Better Text
- - evtl. 924ca61

I think I will cherry-pick them if there is no objectives against. How
should we number the stable update? 1.1, I would say?

> This is, in my opinion, the best fast general image viewer ever made!

My opinion too. That is the reason why I help making it more better. :-)

Gruß
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                              http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16   Klaus Ethgen <kl...@ethgen.de>
Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753  62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C