Hi Klaus
To try to make installation instructions clearer I have changed the name
of some of the configuration options, and changed priorities.

--enable-gps is now --enable-map, and --enable-clutter is now
--enable-gpu-accel
--disable-gtk3 now disables the two above options also.

I hope that's ok.

README updated also.

---------

Also, I feel that the phrase "External Editor" is very confusing, but I
do not have a better suggestion.

Maybe External function, add-in, plug-in.... I do not know what is
current terminology in the software world.

Colin..