> By the way, what is your native language? Maybe you can have a look into
> that language file, I believe that there are many fuzzy stuff now.

Sorry, English is my only language, and the English in the source files
looks ok to me.

On the other hand, the Help files are a nightmare to work with. I cannot
find a wysiwyg xml editor to work with these files, so a text editor is
the only option.

But the format, with multiple tags per line and no standard layout, is
difficult to follow.

I would suggest running all the Help files through a standard xml
formatter, in order to achieve a common layout.

Colin..