Le 22 décembre 2016 13:57:35 GMT-08:00, Klaus Ethgen <klaus+gee...@ethgen.de> a
écrit :

>Welcome back, Omari :-)
>
>Am Do den 22. Dez 2016 um 20:51 schrieb Omari Stephens:
>[Grouping in Pan view]
>
>Sounds promising.
>
>How do you plan to implement the SQL-Part? I am not sure, if it is a
>good idea to depend on full postgresql or other full DB system. Maybe
>sqlite...
>
>On the other hand, I know perl SQL::Statement. But I do not know if
>that
>is available as a library.

Oh, the SQL was just a convenient way to explain the two behaviors I had in
mind.  For the actual implementations, I would code them by hand.  There are a
couple straightforward ways to do the filter behavior.  The grouping would be a
little trickier, but probably not much.

Most of the real work would probably come afterward — taking the basic
implementations and making sure that they're fast enough and don't consume too
much memory.

--xsdg