Hi all,
I would just like to get some clarification on gem5's features for the ARM_FS
build, specifically multi-core support.

It says on the gem.org main page that ARM_FS mode supports only one core:
"ARM: The gem5 simulator can model a single core of a Realview ARM development
board..."

However in the latest ISCA 2011 presentation slides on page ~101 it says that
ARM full system supports up to four cores.

So I was just wondering which source is correct - is it now possible to run ARM
full system simulations using four cores? Or is this just something which is in
development?

Thanks,

Joram Benham