Hi Joram,

It is possible, however there are some caveats.

1) The way that cores are brought online with the realview platform relies on cache maintenance operations that we don't support. Thus, to boot the system you must start it with an atomic cpu and no caches. As soon as all cores come on line (a few seconds after boot when all the CPUn: lines are printed) you can then take a checkpoint or switch to a more detailed model and caches.

2) The support is relatively new, so there may be issues that haven't been uncovered yet.

Thanks,
Ali