Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
However, I absolutely don't believe that at graduation we need to closely examine the assets of the project to make some judgment about individuals as committers.

O, I don't know.  Since commit access in the podling frequently
results in commit access in the TLP, I think it might be reasonable
at graduation to take a look at the records of the podling's
committers.  Commit access in a TLP is earned -- period.  Someone
who's on a podling's commit list but committed little or nothing
shouldn't graduate to TLP committership solely on the strength
of having been on the podling list.

Which is a really long-winded way of saying: At graduation,
maybe it's worthwhile to see whether the podling committers
actually earned any Apache merit.

Maybe it's something we require of the PPMC?  :)

geir