Yo. Looking pretty cool! Sorry, but, few tidbits inline...

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Nicholas L Gallardo
<nlgal...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> The Wink community voted on and approved the release of Apache Wink 1.0. We
> would now like to request the approval of the Incubator PMC for this
> release.
>
> Podling vote thread:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/wink-...@incubator.apache.org/msg02060.html
>
> The Maven staging area is at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/wink-staging-002/

You're not going to get a +1 from me on all those artifacts - its way
too much work for me to look through all of them [1]. I looked just at
the distributions...

> The distributions are in:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/wink-staging-002/org/apache/wink/apache-wink/1.0-incubating/

The source release has a LICENSE and a NOTICE file that indicates it
contains a bunch of stuff it does not actually contain. AFAICS it
should simply have a LICENSE that is just the Apache License and a
NOTICE file that has just our standard license header.

The NOTICE file for the binary release should include only those
notices that are actually required by the included library
dependencies, and they should reproduce the exact text of those
notices. For example, the slf4j notice line should not be there since
slf4j does not require it.

cheers,

Leo