Hi,

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 7:40 PM, Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We're making a 1.6.7 release in the next 2-3 weeks, as I stated
> before. The Incubator can see how that works (I also gave pointers to
> 1.6.6).

+1 Since Subversion release procedures already meet most Apache
policies, reviewing any past release and asking the Subversion
community for a plan on how to fix any potential issues should be
enough to satisfy concerns about the release process.

In fact our formal exit criteria [1] only requires that "release plans
are developed and executed in public by the community". There is no
fixed requirement that at least one incubating release really must
happen (there's just a question on whether such a requirement should
exist). Of course for most projects doing a release is the easiest way
to demonstrate that this and many other exit criteria have been
satisfied.

[1]
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Minimum+Graduation+Requirements

BR,