On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i've had time to take a brief look at the mailing lists and IMHO this
> matter needs to be taken private (and i started the balls rolling for
> that). i will issue a formal veto with both IPMC and legal hats on in
> due course. i just wanted to know that i'm going to unsubscribe this
> email address from these lists until this matter has been sorted out....

So you were not here when we discussed this, now you jump in, say it's
all wrong, and say you're going to discuss it behind the curtain?

Not fun at all.

And I'm not copying you on this reply, if you're not here anymore
that's too bad.

ESME folks, hope you're able to continue working without being too
much disturbed by this, based on the recent discussions here and
especially on legal-discuss I think Robert is blowing this way out of
proportion.

I'll let you know when we're back from fight club ;-)

-Bertrand