On 2/23/10 10:57 AM, Donald Woods wrote:
Given the lack of response on the proposal and the push from our
champion to get moving :-), I'll assume lazy consensus and call a vote.

I would like to present for a vote the following proposal to be
sponsored by the Incubator PMC for a new Validation podling.  The goal
is to build a community around delivering a JSR-303 Bean Validation
implementation based on a new incoming codebase from Agimatec GmbH.

The proposal is available on the wiki at and included below:

    http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ValidationProposal

[] +1  to accept Validation into the Incubator
[]  0  don't care
[] -1  object and reason why.
+1

Bill