The vote passes with the following +1 votes:
  Craig Russell, Alan Cabrera, Luciano Resende,
  Matthias Wessendorf, Jean-Frederic Clere,
  Martijn Dashorst, Mark Struberg, Kevan Miller,
  James Carman, Niall Pemberton, Bill Stoddard

Voting 0 or no vote specified:
  Nick Kew (recended his initial -1 vote on the name)

There were no standing -1 votes.

Non-binding +1 votes:
  Francis De Brabandere, Mohammad Nour El-Din, Gurkan Erdogdu

The requested resources in the proposal have been updated to use "BVAL"
to better reflect the project's intention and I'll attach the results
email to the proposal for history.

Thanks,
Donald Woods