Le 2 juin 11 à 22:26, Christian Lippka a écrit :

Hello,

Hello Christian,

The Open Office Proposal Wiki currently lists a subversion repository as a required resource.

We already had subversion for some time as the repository for the main code and it didn't work well for a project this size. I do not like to start a religious ware so from my point of view both git or mercurial should be fine and preferred over subversion.

Good catch.

I can confirm the same using subversion for OOo4Kids repository (base on OOO320_m19) : it is scheduled to migrate to git soon (and create OOoLight repo at the same occasion).

And to avoid religion war, I remember one very interesting discussion on d...@openoffice.org list. Could be usefull to read the thread as starting point ? (I need to retrieve the entre though ..)

Regards,
Eric Bachard

--