On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 15:20, Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com> wrote:
> Just to drag the point here from the other thread where it was made, the
> problem is less the size of the code (although it is enormous and will make
> a great stress test for the SVN team :-) ) and more the need for frequent

Nah. OOo won't stress svn. We've seen MUCH larger repositories and
working copy checkouts. That's why I was interested in learning more
about the specific problems from the OOo team since it is well "within
bounds" of Subversion's capabilities.

It sounds more like workflow than a specific tool issue, though. It
may have also been caused by earlier releases of Subversion (1.0 thru
1.4) which did not have merge tracking features.

Cheers,
-g