I think it is relevant how the ASF would respond. Silence will be taken as
negative yet if the ASF Board were to response to such questions without first
understanding the consensus of the members I would be most displeased with my
Board.

To expect the TDF to treat their membership in this way is, IMHO, unreasonable.
This should be a dialog not a set of binary choices.

Ross

Sent from my mobile device (so please excuse typos)