On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 7:05 PM, Noel J. Bergman <n...@devtech.com> wrote:
> On most months, I have to chase down missing reports.
>
> ETCH, HAMA, HCATALOG (managed to do a release, though), KATO, MANIFOLDCF
> (also managed to do a release, though), RAT and WAVE all failed to report
> this month.
>
> RAT was discussing graduation, but still needs to report.  Two others were
> active enough to put out releases, but failed to report.  Wave has been
> active enough to discuss their next steps, but failed to report.
>
> What should be done with these projects?  Which one(s) should be retired?

Wave is active. They have just imported their code to svn and said
they wanted to report this fact. I am not sure why they didn't and
will ping them.

I have another question.

My feeling is that some of the projects are missing active mentors. I
mean... shouldn't they be there and tell them how important reporting
is? Shouldn't they somehow trigger their podlings? Finally they need
to sign the reports.