From: ext Noel J. Bergman [mailto:n...@devtech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 1:06 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Projects failing to repoirt for October - appropriate actions?

On most months, I have to chase down missing reports.

ETCH, HAMA, HCATALOG (managed to do a release, though), KATO, MANIFOLDCF (also
managed to do a release, though), RAT and WAVE all failed to report this month.

RAT was discussing graduation, but still needs to report.  Two others were
active enough to put out releases, but failed to report.  Wave has been active
enough to discuss their next steps, but failed to report.

What should be done with these projects?  Which one(s) should be retired?

        --- Noel