On Wednesday, November 09, 2011 1:38 PM, "Jeremy Thomerson"
<jer...@thomersonfamily.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Christian Grobmeier
> <grobme...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > In addition you can ask on wave-dev. They have finally decided to
> > loose history and do an initial checkin because it was not easily
> > possible to convert.
> >

> Why are we doing this on any project when we potentially have a git
> solution around the corner?  Why not add these projects to the git
> experiment and then only take this drastic action if the git experiment
> fails?

Because it is an experiment, and putting lots of projects on it turns it
into a real project before it is ready.

At present, the work goes to the project to get its code into Apache. If
they went to git, on failure, it would end up as infrastructure's work
to migrate it.

It needs to stay with just one project until that has reached the right
level to take on more.

Upayavira