The only software ever granted to ASF by MetaCarta was the code for
ManifoldCF.  It was not called ManifoldCF at that time, and was not
imported into svn with any "manifoldcf" strings anywhere.  But look
for package names that include "com.metacarta.agents",
"com.metacarta.crawler", "com.metacarta.core", etc.  If you find those
you can be assured it is the right grant.

Karl

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 12:22 AM, Craig L Russell
<craig.russ...@oracle.com> wrote:
> I can verify that this software grant from Metacarta was dated 1st day of
> February, 2010.
>
> From the list of files, I cannot say exactly what the grant covers.
> ManifoldCF doesn't jump out of the list of files. There appear to be over a
> thousand files covered by the grant. The only "package name" that jumps is
> "metacarta", with sub-packages including core, agents, crawler,
>
> Hope this helps a bit.
>
> Craig
>
> On Nov 13, 2011, at 9:06 AM, Tommaso Teofili wrote:
>
>> 2011/11/11 Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
>>
>>> Updating this, half of the items without sign-off in July are now
>>> signed off. I've updated the list below (though I've not yet added new
>>> PMCs since June).
>>>
>>> Here's the previous email:

>>> Here's the latest list:
>>>
>>> 2008-09-29  olio
>>> 2009-02-09  kato
>>> 2009-02-13  stonehenge
>>> 2009-05-08  ace
>>> 2009-05-13  socialsite
>>> 2009-06-25  wink
>>> 2009-11-08  hise
>>> 2010-01-27  manifoldcf
>>>

>> in the recorded grants file I can see:
>>
>> Software grant from Metacarta, Inc.
>>
>> and, as far as I know, this is the required paperwork for ManifoldCF
>> (previously knwon as Lucene Connectors Framework).
>>
>> Please let me know if I'm missing something.
>>
>> Tommaso
>>

>>> 2010-05-19  amber
>>> 2010-05-24  zetacomponents
>>> 2010-09-05  nuvem