Hello,

can OpenNLP be signed-off?

OpenNLP was hosted for some years over at SourceForge before
we moved to the Apache Incubator.
Over at SourceForge a couple of people worked on it.

Most SourceForge committers are also committers here, they
all signed an ICLA, these are:

- Thilo Goetz
- Jörn Kottmann
- Jason Baldridge
- James Kosin
- William Silvia
- Tom Morton

The following people didn't maintain their commit rights:

- Gann Bierner
- Eric Friedman
- Joao Cavalcanti

Of these three people Gann Bierner and Eric Friedman signed
the software grant. Joao Cavalcanti didn't because the amount of his contribution
was very small.

Is there anything else what we need to do to get the copyright item signed off?

Thanks,
Jörn