For all those with interest in the "brave newer world" of Apache
releases --- there is a build artifact (RC4 in fact) now also
available for inspection.  I'd love to get feedback on the
multi-artifact licenses, readme's, and release organization before we
go through the process of putting it up for a formal vote in the
incubator list.  If you see any further legal/policy problems, please
tell me now. ;-)

You can download the artifacts from http://people.apache.org/~shinichiro.

Thanks,
Karl