Hi John

This also ties into Mark’s question earlier on.

The OpenWhisk part of the proposal is currently being developed in GitHub and
the developers are used to the GitHub flow and features including but not
limited to GitHub Issues.

We have discussed this topic before proposing the project and we are all aware
on the caveats. But as we write in the proposal, we intend to work with infra
and other stakeholders to have repositories in GitHub accepted as primary work
repositories before graduation.

Hope that helps.

Regards
Felix