Hi Mark

Understood. And these are valid points to be discussed in the larger context of
whether ASF supports GitHub as a primary repository. Which in turn is outside
of the scope of this proposal. And which is where this OpenWhiz community will
have a vested interest in participating.

And as Greg already added a comment to the proposal, would it be ok to get back
to the technical merrit of this proposal and not loose ourselves in the
discussion over whether GitHub is ok or not ? Thanks.

Regards
Felix