Hi all

I have made some additions to the OpenWhisk Proposal [1]:

 - restructured the API Gateway references: It is expected
   that the API Gateway will be refactored with additional
   code donated by IBM during incubation.
 - added a note on the API Gateway’s dependency on OpenSSL
 - added a note on Trademarks IBM is currently pursuing and
   intends to transfer to ASF
 - fixed some typos

With these changes and no discussions over the course of the recent weeks, I
would propose we could could vote for OpenWhisk to become an incubating project
over the course of next weeks.

Of course we are still open to welcome interested people to become initial
committers to OpenWhisk Servlerless Runtime and API Gateway !

WDYT ?

Regards
Felix

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OpenWhiskProposal