I am OK with the normal release procedure if we have to.

But I'd like to know the boundary line here, why we don't need go though
the release procedure for Apache Project Website and why we need it for an
App built from Apache code. What's the difference here?

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Jamie G. <jamie.goody...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月7日周四 下午9:07写道: