Not to mention the problems of supporting multiple versions of Log4j.
But I really think this discussion belongs in the commons-dev mail
list.  Ceki is making criticisms against an API etc, that really should
be taken up in the appropriate forum.

On Thu, 2002-03-28 at 20:13, Scott Sanders wrote:
> [...]
http://www.superlinksoftware.com
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - port of Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound
Document
                            format to java