On Jun 4, 2004, at 1:54 PM, Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Hi,

There's nothing to monitor: the lists are dead.  Emails to
watchdog-dev-subscribe/unsubscribe come back with an address not
found
type error.  And yet those are the addresses linked on the watchdog
site.  So we actually have broken and misleading information there ;)

(!)

So why don't we just fix them?

The lists were not removed accidentally, so I assume the developers at that time had some rationale. Beyond that, I'm assuming the activity level on these lists would be so low that redirecting them to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is fine. If my assumption is proven wrong we can recreate/revive the lists and update the watchdog web site accordingly.

Well, I'm a little leery about sending watchdog traffic (even if none) to general@ - all it takes is one guy getting interested :)

geir

Yoav

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]