On 19/10/2009, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [Suggestion is to please reply to the gene...@jakarta list only]
>
>  This is a vote to consolidate the development lists at Jakarta into
>  one development and one notifications list. For background including
>  timing, anticipated benefits and some discussion, see proposal [1]
>  thread.
>
>  [ ] +1
>  [ ] -1

+0.

I follow BSF-dev and JMeter-dev and both are fairly quiet, so as far
as I'm concerned they could be merged into a common dev list.

However, I'm wondering if it's the right time to do this. AIUI there
is talk of moving some of the Jakarta projects to Commons - why not do
that first and see what's left?