Hi All,

I have tried to run, develop, and debug pax-cursor but I can't run or
debug the plugin in Eclipse.
I'm using the SVN version
(https://scm.ops4j.org/repos/ops4j/projects/pax/cursor), and I'm using
a plain Eclipse 3.3 version.
I have imported the two pax-cursor project, namely
org.ops4j.pax.eclipse.cursor.oflc and
org.ops4j.pax.eclipse.cursor.oflc.ui. Then from the Run/Debug menu I
have created a entry in Eclipse Application for testing the plugin.
Inside the Plug-ins tabs I have both the pax-cursor selected and the
Validate Plug-ins button doesn't return any error if I click on it.
Unfortunately, when I try to run any OSGi Framework from the Eclipse
platform execute by means of the "Eclipse Application" entry I get the
following error:

"""
An internal error occurred during: "Launching Example".
org/ops4j/pax/runner/platform/JavaRunner
"""

Do you have any idea?

Thank you!