2008/10/20 Stefano Kismet Lenzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 00:35, Alin Dreghiciu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > I have no clue. indeed I did not use pax cursor for a while, so I will
> > give it a try.
> > Can you tell me if you is pax cursor working to lounch up any app, or
> > is always failing.
>
> It always fails. Even if I try to run it without any application but
> only with the framework with the target console.
> I have tried to debug the error but without success. The error seems
> to be generated by the JavaRunner inner class declared in
> LaunchConfiguration.

btw, what's the error?  and what level of JVM are you starting Eclipse with?

I'm using the latest Pax-Cursor (0.6.0) with Eclipse 3.4 and I haven't seen
this error
(previously I used it with Eclipse 3.3 and 3.2, but don't have them
installed at the mo)

perhaps it's only an issue when you're using the development/snapshot
version?

> Alin
> >
> > On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 1:27 AM, Stefano Kismet Lenzi
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> I have tried to run, develop, and debug pax-cursor but I can't run or
> >> debug the plugin in Eclipse.
> >> I'm using the SVN version
> >> (https://scm.ops4j.org/repos/ops4j/projects/pax/cursor), and I'm using
> >> a plain Eclipse 3.3 version.
> >> I have imported the two pax-cursor project, namely
> >> org.ops4j.pax.eclipse.cursor.oflc and
> >> org.ops4j.pax.eclipse.cursor.oflc.ui. Then from the Run/Debug menu I
> >> have created a entry in Eclipse Application for testing the plugin.
> >> Inside the Plug-ins tabs I have both the pax-cursor selected and the
> >> Validate Plug-ins button doesn't return any error if I click on it.
> >> Unfortunately, when I try to run any OSGi Framework from the Eclipse
> >> platform execute by means of the "Eclipse Application" entry I get the
> >> following error:
> >>
> >> """
> >> An internal error occurred during: "Launching Example".
> >> org/ops4j/pax/runner/platform/JavaRunner
> >> """
> >>
> >> Do you have any idea?
> >>
> >> Thank you!

> > --
> > Alin Dreghiciu
> > http://www.ops4j.org         - New Energy for OSS Communities - Open
> > Participation Software.
> > http://www.qi4j.org            - New Energy for Java - Domain Driven
> > Development.
> > http://malaysia.jayway.net - New Energy for Projects - Great People
> > working on Great Projects at Great Places

Cheers, Stuart