Hi,

I'm trying to find the documentation for Velocity alluded to on the front page of the Wiki (overview.html, getting-started.html, etc.), but the links on the Wiki page are to the old site and it's not obvious to me where those pages have been moved to on the new site... can someone fix the links, please?

FWIW the "Reference Library" page has only one (somewhat obscure) article on it... I imagine there was a whole lot more on the equivalent page on the old site, no?

-- Phil Schwarz, ITA Software, Cambridge MA USA.