http://velocity.apache.org/engine/devel/

Click on "Engine" under "Development" in the left menu on the front page
of http://velocity.apache.org/

Please update the links on the Wiki. ;-)

        Best regards
                Henning

On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 17:17 -0500, Phil Schwarz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to find the documentation for Velocity alluded to on the
> front page of the Wiki (overview.html, getting-started.html, etc.), but
> the links on the Wiki page are to the old site and it's not obvious to
> me where those pages have been moved to on the new site... can someone
> fix the links, please?
>
> FWIW the "Reference Library" page has only one (somewhat obscure)
> article on it... I imagine there was a whole lot more on the equivalent
> page on the old site, no?
>
> -- Phil Schwarz, ITA Software, Cambridge MA USA.

Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] | J2EE, Linux,
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540 | Apache person
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design | Velocity - Turbine guy

          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."