Peoples,

I've been looking at the web site and thinking it's probably time to do some major changes to represent what has happened to the various sub-projects.

Beyond that, and making sure the various links are there, it might be interesting to look at some other items.

1. We need to re-look at the makeup of the PMC. Should we cut back, or are people comfortable to represent there TLPs in the federation PMC? At the very least, the current charter requires we re-constitute the PMC.
2. Should we re-create the charter given the new status of the project?
3. Do we want to look at how we can encourage communication between the XML based TLPs ? (I kind of like this idea!)

I've also been thinking about creating a zone on the new Solaris box for xml projects. In particular, I have an autobuilder I use to build the c projects automatically nightly that I'd like to get running officially. This is of benefit to xerces-c/xalan-c/xml-security-c, so it makes sense to have it in a common federation site.

Anyway, open to thoughts :>

Cheers,
        Berin