Hello Petteri,

There have never been stand-alone releases of xml-commons-external 1.2.x
or 1.3.x, so currently the only place you'll find them in xml-commons are
the SVN tags. I don't think xml-commons has had a release of any of its
components since 2003. Seems like it's about time we had one. What do
others think?

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development