Hi, thanks!
On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 10:51 PM, t35t0r <t35...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> d...@node73 ~ $ iozone -R -s 64k -t 1 -+m clientlist
>>   [...]
>>        Throughput test with 1 process
>>        Each process writes a 64 Kbyte file in 4 Kbyte records
I know what you mean. I just gave the example, in the case the path of
iozone is incorrect, what would happen, And the result is the error
below will be print out:
>> bash: /tmp/iozone: No such file or directory
I just tried to proved that the path of iozone in my nodes is correct.

> # hostname   directoryForTestFiles   pathToIozoneOnEachHost
> node1 /net/NAS/awesomeFS /home/somewhere/bin/iozone
> node2 /net/NAS/awesomeFS /home/somewhere/bin/iozone
> node3 /net/NAS/awesomeFS /home/somewhere/bin/iozone

Now, I almost gave up iozone. I have tried iometer, which is better at
testing parallel fs as I know. It's very easy to config and run.

--
wcw