All-

Just thought I'd update you on some of issue's we've been having with
bugzilla.g.o lately. Yes, its been slow in the last few months, but
today has been even slower than normal. The primary reason being another
large OSS project's database was added to the same server which appeared
to cause a larger load than the OSL had expected. I have notified the
OSL about the issue and they are working on bringing up another server
to handle the load. I don't expect this to be done till tomorrow or the
day after that so please be patient.

On the plus side, thanks to the generosity of one of our great sponsors,
GNI [1], we should be getting a cluster of blade servers in the next
week or so to help with the on going bugzilla issues. I hope to finally
get this resolved soon as its annoying me as well.

Please thank GNI for helping us out! They really deserve a lot for
helping us :).

Thanks-

[1] http://www.gni.com/

--
Lance Albertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager

---
GPG Public Key:  <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1  4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742

ramereth/irc.freenode.net