Robin H. Johnson wrote:
> [...] the attribute should only indicate if the maintainer entry should be
> used for any automatic process at all, not how to use it.
Oh, I thought you were talking about the name of the variable.

> I intend that the first non-excluded maintainer entry is the one used
> for the automatic process.
This could even make the need for "contact=0|1" unneccessary (since at least
one bugzilla account should be a valid assignee), yet it's of course better
to still have it anyway.

> In light of the above, how about 'automatic=0'?
Kind of what I proposed, though I'd include "assign" and/or as
Jan jkt Kundrát proposed "bug" somewhere in the variable name.
Like... "AutoBugAssign=whatever" or so.

Daniel